Legal Information and Personal Data

Legal information

Owner of the website

Perform sarl-s
29 boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg
Contact :
N° Registre du Commerce : B236893 N° TVA : LU31481219

Art Director, Web and graphic design

CS Design
Siret : 511 827 370 00038 TVA : FR58511827370

Only the French version of the website is legally authoritative.

Personal data

We process your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.

Data controller

The data controller is performance sarl-s, 29 boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, owner of the site and of the Customer Experience Awards label.

Free consent and Purpose

By freely participating in the survey, you consent to the use of the personal data you provide.
This information is necessary for the proper execution of the investigation and the contractual commitments resulting from it.

What data do we record and what do we do with it?

As part of the survey, we ask you to provide your email address, including to contact you if you are one of the winners of the draw, and to offer you the opportunity to participate in other future surveys.
Information relating to gender, age, place of residence, are collected for statistical purposes.
The results of the survey are anonymized and aggregated. There is therefore no individual processing of personal information.

The data collected through the site's contact form are collected for the purposes of commercial prospecting for legal entities and for information purposes for individual persons. By making a request through the contact form, the user consents to the use of his or her personal data in accordance with the stated purpose.

Personal data is kept for 5 years or as long as you continue to participate in surveys. At the end of the 5 years without activity, the personal data are deleted. Anonymized survey responses are archived.

Your rights

Your personal data is yours. Consequently, you have the right to access, update, oppose the processing, portability, erase or withdraw consent at any time.
To express one of your rights, you can send a message to
In the event of a complaint, you can contact the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).